Wednesday, March 6, 2013

~*CWS "Ms. Calendar" FINALE PAGEANT RECAP*~

Just before the UCWS Class of January Graduation, I was ecstatic to be able to participate somehow, in the CWS Finale Pageant. During the intermission I danced for the crowd, along with other current students. Dev walked in the pageant, and we both were googly-eyed at the question she was asked during her turn. [hahahaaa! ;-)] The lights, the cameras, the action...especially the "clothing"...was a real eye-opener for me. Words cannot explain what a rush that night was for me. The amount of fun I have while participating in ANYTHING with the University of Classic W/ Style...well, I don't think it can be topped! Here is the night in pictures.

                    Below: Getting to watch Dev shine during the pageant, was a real honor. I heart that girl. Really haven't told her, but I am green with envy of her fashion sense. Seriously!





Miss Sunrae Suntzu....and this...Octopus evening wear...just fantastic! She brought style, along with an actual theme, and looked absolutely glorius while presenting it. I felt like watching "underwater" movies for the rest of the week...in fact, I did. LOL.



The next few images depict the intermissions of the pageant in which I participated through dance.



Every story holds an even more interesting event. During the "naughty schoolgirl" dance, [that you will see in the pictures below] we were asked to invite the crowd to dance with us. For me, that was a spur of the moment instruction, and I was in no way strapped with my Huddles. So suddenly I found myself at a very odd angle, as the girls behind me, and beside me, leapt toward the audience. "How can I make this look natural?!" was the only thought flashing through my mind. Not-so-unnoticeably, [I know this because a classmate message me that it was a smart thing I had done, after the pageant was over.] I inched toward the middle of the two girls in front of myself, while staying in my own row...which created a sort of triangle and allowed me to just continue dancing. Also, it appeared as that of an organized transition...yaaaay! It looked planned! Surely, that was was a small step for my confidence as     an individual, but it gave me confidence that I may also work well under pressure, and in front of an audience. Goooo Boogiie! The best is yet to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment