Wednesday, March 6, 2013

New Month, New Model!!

After graduating from the University of Classic W/ Style in January with blogging honors, and a month-long hiatus...I have resurfaced...most hopefully in top form! This week marks my first few classes as an advanced student! Social media will be updated...clothes will be worn...LOL. The difference in being a regular student of the university, versus and advanced student, is similar to a person who has a Bachelors Degree, and would like to pursue a Masters. We now hold the keys to our own success! We have the tools, and the know-how. The time has arrived to use what we have learned, to shine as individuals with unique personality. This month, [and a half, maybe...since I started in the midst :-)] you can follow my next endeavors with my modeling career instruction, and advancement, here!

No comments:

Post a Comment