Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The January 29, 2013 Class of the University of Classic With Style...
        
!!!GRADUATION!!!! 
[recap in pictures]



Dancing in the little for graduation was definitely a blast. Once I was able to actually attach myself to the poseball!!! [ :O ] If they could have only seen how red my face was turning. I was coming from the opposite side, right-hand corner of the room and it was just NOT working with me, lol...but fiiiinally...got to wurkkk it!




 Anxiously awaiting my name announcement. I was literally pacing back and forth behind that curtain with excitement!...ask Jenni. *winks*



Devia posing at the stops, during her graduation walk formation.



 Far Left: Sweet Anrol gave us roses!
          Middle: Posing with the confidence of a new Model!
                  Far Right: Posing with the trophy I received for...drum roll please!!!! [this blog! :O I was shocked, speechless, and ecstatic once again.]...the "Best Blogger"award!!!!

Blogging is something I truly enjoy. Sharing my hobbies, achievements, knowledge, and gratitude, are a few things that I feel very blessed to be able to contribute to the world. I am still to this day, so honored that others can see my enthusiasm for creating a masterpiece on a blank canvas, so-to-speak...through...can I say it?...I'm going to!!!...My..."award-winning" blog!!!! [grinning from ear to ear] Now...this, is life!



Top Left: Smooches from the January Class
Far Right: Anrol leading us in the dance for the vid...my legs are soooo long there, gahhh.
Left Bottom: Legs. 'Nuff said. Now for the shoes. I wore N-Core "Caprice Rose" heels. Graduation was my very first time wearing a prim foot/heel combo in public, on my own accord. Also, the first time I labored over matching the color to my own skin!...I have to say...though it wasn't perfect,those N-Core heels got the job done! [When in doubt, go with N-Core ;-)]


Baby You're A Fireworkkk!!! [currently humming to the tune of Katy Perry's hit single "Firework"]

No comments:

Post a Comment