Saturday, January 26, 2013


My Finals Outfit "CWS District Store Style"...



This is the outfit I chose as my final styling piece, for my finals project at the University CWS Modeling School. My time at this school has been so rewarding...so informative, and so much fun...you don't find an atmosphere such as this, where you can learn, enjoy, and obtain a real eye for fashion. It has just been inexplicably amazing. Even the rush that you get when walking in the styling shows is something to look forward to.
I decided to cue it up as I would a styling show, so I have written a style card which will include a bit about my styling taste, and detailed information on the outfit's components. Read about it all, below! ;-)

I have scoured the grid in search of the elements of my creative style, for some time now.
Finally, I stumbled across this extraordinarily simple, yet classy, irregular dress. [seriously, that's what it was called] This dress made me forget about everything else I considered. The feeling that arose within me, ...Stumbling upon such a gloriously unexpectedly perfect find that relates to my taste... was like a match made in heaven for my wardrobe. Absolutely beautiful, simple, elegant, chic, sophisticated, and classic. Those are all words that describe this dress, all elements that I had to have in my repertoire...This gown had to have ME! It pinpoints the sensibility of fashion, and the beauty of it all. This pretty piece is called the "Donna Sauvage MESH Irregular Dress", by GLITTER. Sauntering across the grid in this dress, gives you an air like no other. The confidence, sophistication, and beauty of fashion, will surely follow your every step...and I am ecstatic to be the body within the folds, to wear and share this adorable piece with you all!!! For a dress this sweet, I searched everywhere 'til I found a hairstyle of simplified elegance, to match. The hairstyle is by Vanity. I've added beautiful shoes from N-Core, and pearl jewelry by Alyssa Bijoux and PhatLand, to present my inner fashionista to the world. Hello world, this is me! Thank you for your time,...and I hope you like it! ;-)

What I am wearing:

Dress: Mesh Irregular Dress by Donna Sauvage/Glitter
Shoes: Caprice "Rose" by N-Core
Jewelry: Pearl/Diamond Bow Tie Bracelet by Alyssa Bijoux, and pearl necklace by PhatLand
Hair: Blush HP-"Cerise" by Vanity
Skin: "WoW" Skin by Musa
Shape: Serena Curves 3 by R.icielli
Nails: Basic Prim Nails in Pink2-05 by Candy Nail
Makeup: Mock May Lip Color

Training at the University of Classic W/ Style has been such a blessing! Thank you to everyone involved with the school, and with my hope of success in the modeling world, for sharing a passion for fashion. Thank you to all the trainers at Classic W/ Style who's hard work, and dedication has helped to make the entire experience wonderful for each and everyone one of its students. Thank you to Ms. Anrol Anthony, and to Steve McCullough for making it possible for us to share our sense of style with the world. This has been an experience of a lifetime!...with that said...In case I don't see ya,..."Good Afternoon", "Good Evening", and "Good Night!" ;-)         Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment