Friday, January 18, 2013

Last night was the first time I walked in...any...show...it was an amazing, and nerve-wracking experience!!! I am so happy that I did make the effort to participate in this styling event. Just before stepping out, I was informed of the difference between mandatory poses, and individual poses...so I whipped out some from my inventory at the last moment, to play-inworld...things went well anyhoo. The best part of the night, [aside from not making a complete fool of myself on the runway when I couldn't move, after they called my name to walk off-stage near the end]...was getting to watch Devia win third-place...she always rocks what she wears,...but I know I absolutely loved the outfit she wore this time...I need...that outfit!...What is even more fantastic, is that it was actually body paint! My buddy Lil2Imp did an amazing job announcing everyone, as well. These are a few pictures of the night, the outfits that Devia and I wore. You can also make out a few of the other contestants outfits. The night was "Cat" themed. I saw some outfits I considered purchasing, but am glad that I did not...for a few of us might have arrived as twins. ;-) Overall, such a lovely experience, and I really can't wait to do it again. Such excitement! 

No comments:

Post a Comment