Saturday, January 19, 2013


*~FASHION SHOW SATURDAY!!!!~*
VictoriaV
January 19, 2013
Our homework from last night, was to blog today's Fashion Show.
I honestly truly enjoy taking pictures, and stumbling upon new, fashionable designs.
Thought I would share a few pictures and descriptions from the evening! 
From Left to Right: Fellow CWS classmate "Cinnabunns" appeared very stylish this evening with her leather skinnies, strappy heels, and a midsection-flattering tank top with jewelry.  The hairstyle really looks great on her!-JenniferLynn Enyo [middle] takes the night class most of the time, with Devia and I. For watching the fashion show she wore an *LC* Cocktail dress. Very elegant heels and a sort of "Lauren Conrad Braid" hairstyle that a loose, side-ponytail overflows. HAYDENMcBeth [on the right] is dressed to impress as usual!!!


The Leader of CWS, and announcer for the night... Ms. Anrol Anthony!
                        





My absolute favorite part of the night...was watching my trainers [CWS SuperModels] walk in the show...below are a few instances.


Dean Laylah Lecker. The spitting image of Classic W/ Style.

As beautiful as ever, Ms. Tiffani Celestalis [one of my trainers] is a princess in this lace-hem gown.


Ms. Vicky Yongbo in a lovely gown for the night. Now, I was sitting off to the side, at a table for three...so I had a great deal of camera-angling ability and usage at this particular event. So awesome.


Ms. HAYDENMcBeth. I've seen her quite a few times it seems, and I am unsure of her CWS title, but she is just as elegant as they come. I snapped this picture as she seemingly floated across the room. Beautiful!


I panned the room with my camera. The models danced as the evening came to an end.



Tiff and HAYDEN dancing!!!


HAYDENMcBeth posing for a few pictures.



Now for this next picture...



I am quite positively unsure of how this happened...guessing that Ania Lennie and Sydney Abbott walked together, because of the mirror test I've been learning from in class lately.


Well that's all for my pictures of tonight's fashion! Hope you enjoy the ones I did take, and if you are reading this [and are sharing some of your own on your blog], follow my blog and let me know to check out yours! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment